Date:      Fri, 3 Jan 1997 15:05:12 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jaye Mathisen  <mrcpu@cdsnet.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   pib comments.

Talk about mixed feelings.  The package, concept, and use is great, but
it is *slooooooowwwwwwwwwer* than molasses.

I'm using an unloaded P6-200, with 128MB RAM, and Matrox cards, and pib
takes 10-12 seconds to bring up the build tool.  Plus it leaves this
honking monster xterm widget thing running around until if finally gets
everything resized.

I'm losing faith in TCL/TK stuff.  Nice idea conceptually, but painfully
slow.

Oh well, I just won't plan on being a package building fiend, and stick to
the command line.  For the newbie, it looks nice.