Date:      Tue, 4 Dec 2018 10:32:43 -0500
From:      rob <transitive@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Configuring Monoprice UC-LOGIC TWA60 Graphics Tablet

I have an older Monoprice UC-LOGIC TWA60 graphics tablet that i can't seem to get to work with FreeBSD. I have done a lot of searching for how to configure this tablet but haven't found any good information on how to achieve this. Is even possible for this tablet to work on FreeBSD? I know it works on linux. At the moment I am just looking for some helpful advice on where to start troubleshooting my issue with this device.

My current version of Freebsd is as follows:

FreeBSD alto 12.0-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 12.0-PRERELEASE r341166 GENERIC  amd64

The relevant information I could find in the dmesg output pertaining to this graphics tablet is as follows:

ugen0.3: <UC-LOGIC TWA60> at usbus0

ums0 on uhub2
ums0: <TWA60> on usbus0
ums0: 3 buttons and [Z] coordinates ID=7
ums0: 3 buttons and [XY] coordinates ID=8

If there is any assistance anyone can provide it would be really appreciated. Thanks.