Date:      Sat, 24 Dec 1994 09:29:09 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <FreeBSD-Questions@freefall.cdrom.com>
Subject:   exporting FSs

I want to finish bringing up 2.0 by reading the 2.0 CD in my other machine.
They're linked by ethernet, and this worked ok when the machine that WAS
SVR4 was alive, and the nameserver worked fine.  The only holdup is, the
/cdrom dir on the 1.1.5.1 machine needs to be exported, and I don't know
how to do this.  If it's really complex, I'll go get the O'Reilly book and
find out how.  If it's not TOO complex, could someone give me a hint?

7608 Topton St.             |
New Carrollton, MD 20784    | I run Journey2 (soon Freebsd 2.0) and
(301) 459-2316              | n3lxx (FreeBSD 1.1.5.1)