Date:      Wed, 15 Jun 2011 01:34:35 +0200
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>
To:        Chris Hill <chris@monochrome.org>
Cc:        Peter Toth <freebsd@snap.net.nz>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD on IBM 3630

Chris Hill wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Jun 2011, Julian H. Stacey wrote:
>
> > Peter Toth wrote:
> >> Anyone is running IBM 3630 out there with FreeBSD?
> >
> > Short:	Try Harder ;-)
> > Medium:	If one ask a better question, one gets better answers.
>
> Well said.

Thanks !

> I misread the subject at first, and thought the OP was asking about
> running FreeBSD on an IBM 360  =:^O

Yup, me too :-)  First thought was "Maybe this is a spoof", 2nd was
"Maybe NetBSD, - they do lots of unusual architectures" - then I
wondered if it really did exist, so I went searching :-)

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultants Munich http://berklix.com
 Reply below, not above;  indent with "> ";  Cumulative like a play script.