Date:      Sat, 23 May 1998 01:23:28 -0500
From:      "J.A. Terranson" <sysadmin@mfn.org>
To:        "'Trippy'" <trippy@olgate.com>, "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: HELP ME ?

Dear "Trippy",

	You need to lay off those drugs, man...

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin@mfn.org

-----Original Message-----
From:	Trippy [SMTP:trippy@olgate.com]
please help me i have gone 2/3 down the isp path and ipad is e-mailing me
with stupid questions but no lease paperwork and no server turnkey
opperations as of yet thay havent even said if thay were shipping my
hardware also thay just raised there prices and not the quality of the
product its running a 486 i just found out thay didnt valenteer this info
 << File: ATT00001.html >>