Date:      Sun, 6 May 2018 19:33:34 -0700
From:      Mark Millard <marklmi26-fbsd@yahoo.com>
To:        FreeBSD Current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>, FreeBSD PowerPC ML <freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: svn commit: r333240 - in head/sys: powerpc/powerpc sys [appears  to have broken the builds of head for riscv64]

Conrad Meyer cem at freebsd.org wrote on
Sun May 6 22:32:13 UTC 2018, as part of a reply:

> P.S., Mark, your email server is misconfigured and most/all of your
> emails get flagged as spam.  I only saw this because I occasionally
> check the spam folder.

I wrote back directly indicating that I'd need evidence
in order to submit something to yahoo.com. Although, the
original was not sent directly to Conrad, so he likely
got the message directly from a freebsd-current server,
with a yahoo.com's Email server as an intermediate stage.
(I do not run my own servers.) The Email was composed
in macOS's Mail.app [V11.3 (3445.6.18)].

Of course, that reply was likely classified as spam.

If anyone else has such problems with the classification
of my Emails and can send material that would allow
reporting evidence to be submitted someplace, please do
so.

===
Mark Millard
marklmi26-fbsd at yahoo.com