Date:      Tue, 14 Nov 2006 18:17:29 -0600
From:      Wolfram Research <info@wolfram.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Wolfram Workbench now available

We are pleased to announce the release of Wolfram Workbench, the
new state-of-the-art integrated development environment for
Mathematica technologies.

As an exclusive benefit of Wolfram Premier Service, we invite you
to download Workbench for free and start using it today to manage
your most sophisticated Mathematica development projects and
rapidly deploy them on any scale.

Access your free download now by visiting our website at:
http://www.wolfram.com/premiersupport/workbench.cgi?License=45441891

Key features in Workbench enable users to:
* Group files, code, and other Mathematica resources into a
  single project
* Perform source code editing with syntax highlighting, error
  reporting, local variable coloring, and many more options
* Study code as it runs and easily detect and fix any problems
* Profile the code's execution and develop and run tests, with an
  array of insightful reporting methods
* Manage multiple versions of files and access version histories
* Build and deploy Mathematica packages

For more information about Workbench, please go to:
http://www.wolfram.com/workbench

Sincerely,

Customer Service
Wolfram Research