Date:      Tue, 20 Apr 2010 07:24:53 -0600
From:      "Jason J. W. Williams" <jasonjwwilliams@gmail.com>
To:        Pawel Jakub Dawidek <pjd@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ZFS behavior when device disappears

Hi Pawel,

Thank you very much for the response! Please forgive some of my
questions, as I'm a bit unfamiliar with the FreeBSD port.

What is the nature of the port? Is it something where each new version
of ZFS is a from-scratch effort to some degree? Or is it a point where
new ZFS versions are a matter of just making the newer features
operational?

-J

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 12:40 AM, Pawel Jakub Dawidek <pjd@freebsd.org> wro=
te: