Date:      Tue, 25 Nov 2003 20:08:34 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
From:      Sean Welch <welchsm@earthlink.net>
To:        Jeremy Messenger <mezz7@cox.net>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Metacity with Expocity

Thanks!  It does work as advertised -- and now I can see
what the people on slashdot meant by "S-L-O-W"

I'd like to see this cleaned up and the speed increased.
This is a *cool* effect.

For others who would like to try this, it slows down all
window manager functions to an unbearable crawl -- that
means moving windows, switching virtual desktops, and
creation of new windows.  The feature also shifts windows
slightly from their original positions after the expose like
effect (I'd like to try this on Panther to see what it looks
liek full speed).

                                                                    Sean