Date:      Mon, 5 Jul 2004 08:28:15 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jeffrey Katcher <jmkatcher@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-acpi@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Atheros driver doesn't work with ACPI enabled (revisited)

A day or so after I wrote my original note, it started to work again.

Unfortunately in the last few days, it no longer works with the same failure
mode as before: ath0: hardware error

One new change is that the system now panics when booting without ACPI, so I
have little recourse but to roll the system back to July 1st and bypass the
recent ACPI changes.  (All praise to cvsup...)

Anyone else seeing renewed ACPI related peripheral failures?

Jeff Katcher