Date:      Sun, 25 Dec 2005 10:57:25 -0800 (PST)
From:      Andy Sjostrom <andy_sjostrom@yahoo.com>
To:        "Daniel A." <ldrada@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BSD Question's.

   Hi Daniel
 I have not forgotten Ubuntu.
I did try it last spring in a vain attempt and on the advisement of my computer tech and slackware
guru
(in my eye's only of cousre) to find a better OS.
My tech keeps tring to push me toward the slackware. and he doesn't understand that many of my
clients are windows user's and they have voice and cams. several of them have made it clear that
if I did not have the cam and voice they would have gone to someone else that did.
 While I'm sure that Ubuntu is an excelent program and I will give it another look. at the present
time I'm leaning more toward the ALinux OS. Like the PC BSD it looks like a great program.
everything I have been told and read about it make is sound alot like window. which for me at the
present time is a good thing.
 The only reason I'm leaning more toward the Alinux is becauseof the voice and cam opitions with
the chat program. If the PC BSD had that option I would be looking more closely at the PC BSD.
 The PC BSD is a excellent looking program. and Ilove what they did with the screen shots. That in
it self was very impressive.
For me though it will not workout as it does not have the voice or cam opitions that I require for
my needs.
 The only down side I have seen of the ALinux is that they are asking for either a donation or a
straight up front price tag of $39.95. Don't get me wrong here compared to what the knit wit that
owns Microsoft is charging for XP thats nothing to worry about.
and I'm more then willing to pay the price for the program.
(Besides I know that man does not live my kilabytes alone.)
 and freebies don't put food on the table or pay the bills.
I am going to try all three OS to decide which OS I like and then file my findings in my yahoo 360
blog.
 Have a merry christmas and a very happy new year.