Date:      Thu, 17 Feb 2000 11:34:31 -0500 (EST)
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: linux_base 6.1 failure

Well, according to the ports tree there's only one linux_base, and it's 6.1.

So, either the ports tree is out of whack or it's supposed to run on -stable.

I found a package and installed that, and it seems to be working
perfectly.  So it's not a rush, but it'd be nice to know if it's
supposed to work...

==ml