Date:      Tue, 12 Sep 95 09:29:05 PDT
From:      "Ugen J.S.Antsilevich" <ugen@latte.worldbank.org>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   DESPERATELY NEED HELP....

Hmm..i hope this one got your attention...

 Well, so i'v got pretty strange problemm...i sup'ed -current, i "made world",
rebooted and...Well, in process of boot random programms running from rc
fail on either memory fault or bus error, then login starts but as soon as i
type login and password it fails on same signal 11 as well...I am unable to log
into system or to do anything. It still sorta works in single user mode, i can
mount disks and even rerun make (it fails a couple of times on 10 and 11
though) but this is no use - i can't login...HEEEEEELP!!!!! I really would like
to have working -curren...:(
--Ugen