Date:      Thu, 14 Mar 2002 10:42:37 -0800 (PST)
From:      krzysztof Strzelczyk <cs052279@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Apache modssl vs. Apache-ssl

Hello,

     I'm planning an install of Apache on my server.
The documentation comparing modssl to the ssl package
is virtually non-existent and pkg-descr does not tell
me all to much.

What are the major differences between apache-modssl
and apache-ssl?
Will both work with PHP, MySQL, CGI, FPE??

I anyone has some good docs to read on these I would
greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
-Chris