Date:      Mon, 6 Oct 1997 20:38:52 -0400 (EDT)
From:      jack <jack@diamond.xtalwind.net>
To:        Richard Wackerbarth <rkw@dataplex.net>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help finding CVSup 15.2

On Mon, 6 Oct 1997, Richard Wackerbarth wrote:

> At John's request, I upgraded to the latest CVSup.
> (He's OOT. Otherwise I would have just asked him to help solve this)
>
> Unfortunately, the package needs some "X" libraries. I don't have them on
> my servers.
>
> Can someone point me to a version of CVSup 15.2 that is linked without
> using the graphical libraries?

     * ftp://hub.freebsd.org/pub/CVSup/cvsup.nogui-bin-15.2.tar.gz
       (client without GUI).

Jack O'Neill                    Finger jacko@diamond.xtalwind.net or
jack@xtalwind.net               http://www.xtalwind.net/~jacko/pubpgp.html
#include <std_disclaimers.h>    for my PGP key.
 PGP Key fingerprint = F6 C4 E6 D4 2F 15 A7 67   FD 09 E9 3C 5F CC EB CD