Date:      Tue, 10 Dec 2013 17:09:05 +0800
From:      Erich Dollansky <erichsfreebsdlist@alogt.com>
To:        "ETHAN HOUSE (RIT Student)" <ewh2048@rit.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Base System Rebuild

Hi,

On Tue, 10 Dec 2013 00:34:28 -0800
"ETHAN HOUSE (RIT Student)" <ewh2048@rit.edu> wrote:

> http://pastebin.com/LcCXcjq6
>
> Not sure if I am making a newb mistake. This would be my first
> worldbuild.

just compiling the kernel and the world does not install anything on
the system. With other words, there is not chance to destroy it except
the file system is already damaged. But this would be a totally
different problem then.

It seems to me that there are some files missing from your include
directory. Try to install a fresh 9.2 locally and compare to see what
is really missing. It also could be that just a path is set the wrong
way.

Are you able to run a fsck on the machine? This should be done normally
during the start-up of the machine.

> I confirmed I was on the 9.2 source tree.

What is uname -a saying? You might be able to re-install the same
version of it then. This will avoid certain potential problems for you.

Do you know what hardware you are using? If so, check the Internet for
potential problems with it.

Erich