Date:      Fri, 19 Dec 2008 13:26:55 -0800
From:      prad <prad@towardsfreedom.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Snow in my Server

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 13:59:56 -0500
"Gary Hartl" <ghartl@gmail.com> wrote:

> Help, I'm in southern Ontario and I have 20cm of snow on my freebsd
> 7-release server.
>
> IT seems to be causeing some http outages.
>
> My FBSD 6-.0 doesn't seem to be affected thou.
>

> Any suggestions,
>

> Cheers,
>
> Gary

i'm surprised that people actually still live in southern ontario.

despite all the imaginative suggestions, this is obviously an issue that
should be submitted through the form here:
http://www.freebsd.org/send-pr.html
you will note that beastie is using something like a shovel in the pic,
so you can use this fact to strengthen your case.

--
In friendship,
prad

                                      ... with you on your journey
Towards Freedom
http://www.towardsfreedom.com (website)
Information, Inspiration, Imagination - truly a site for soaring I's