Date:      Fri, 08 Feb 2002 16:29:07 +0300
From:      "Eqab Almutairi" <gulfservers@hotmail.com>
To:        kris@obsecurity.org, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ../../crypto/rc4/rc4.c. Stop

Kris

my /etc/cvsupfile what i use for upgrade its includeing everything.

src-base
src-bin
src-contrib
src-etc
src-games
src-gnu
src-include
src-kerberosIV
src-kerberos5
src-lib
src-libexec
src-release
src-sbin
src-share
src-sys
src-tools
src-usrbin
src-usrsbin
*default tag=.
ports-all
doc-all

as you see everything fine. how he miss src-sys-crypto ? or should i
download it alone?

please help me lettel more by clearing what i exatly miss.

Thanks