Date:      Sat, 5 Oct 2002 15:57:24 -0700
From:      Adam Weinberger <adam@vectors.cx>
To:        Wayne Lubin <wayneclubin@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: adding a path to gcc to find #include <something.h> type includes

did you install the prc-tools port, or the prc-tools-gcc port? or did
you not install from the ports tree?

what error message are you getting?

can you give an example of the #include directive?

do the header files even exist within /usr/local/palmdev?

some more info would be a big help.

-Adam

--
"Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw."