Date:      Sat, 5 Feb 2000 16:51:56 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        brett@lariat.org
Cc:        mark@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org, mike@sentex.net, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD at LinuxWorld.

> >Looks like it; http://www.freebsd.org/~jkh/lw2000/daemonbabe.jpg
>
> Yep; note that she was in latex, rather than just spandex, this time.
> Really cute. (I encouraged her to go for the Demi Moore look the next
> time, but I don't think her mom will go for that. ;-)

  judging from conversations with her, and her admission to UC
  Berkeley, she is smart enough to just ignore that type of suggest.
  the two of us came up with a couple ideas for dealing with people
  like that:  read their badge carefully, add their name to a list in
  front of them, suggest that they go over to the Red Hat booth....you
  get the idea.

  besides it would be a real shame to cut that hair for the GI Jane
  look.

jmb