Date:      Mon, 10 Jan 2011 18:40:49 +0100
From:      Marko Lerota <mlerota@claresco.hr>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: My sparc is falling apart from last upgrade of ports

Marko Lerota <marko.lerota@claresco.hr> writes:

> I will try to reinstall the packages dependable upon openssl but with
> WITH_OPENSSL_BASE=yes in make.conf, and then see if the problem
> continues.

I found now that for *shure* it has something to do with ssl. I tested
it on Dovecot port (known IMAP/POP mail server).

I compiled the port with SSL support from ports and from BASE. None of
them worked. Then I compiled the port without support of SSL, and everything
is working OK. Now I don't have support for SMTP-TLS, IMAPs, HTTPS and
Spamassassin checks that uses SSL. But at least I know where the problem
is :-).

Am I the only one with the problems out there? I don't beleive that
I'm the only one who uses sparc with ssl services.

It would be great if someone could install apache22 with SSL or dovecot
with SSL just for test, so we can see if I'm the only one with this
problem. Or it is some major mess with openssl and ports. I would do
that, but this is my only SPARC that I have access to.

--
Marko Lerota
Sent from my Gnus Mailer

Claresco IT