Date:      Tue, 14 Jan 2014 19:33:35 -0800 (PST)
From:      "aseem.jolly" <aseem.jolly@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   SCSI Error while performing synchronize cache 10 request USB/umass

Saw a following error message on the console. Believe that synchronize cache
10 request returned 'check condition' and we sent a SCSI sense request which
returned Error code '0x4b'

(da0:umass-sim0:0:0:0): SYNCHRONIZE CACHE(10). CDB: 35 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
(da0:umass-sim0:0:0:0): SCSI sense: Error code 0x4b

>From the SCSI sense error code, I couldn't translate anything back to the
actual error(meaning of the error).

I wanted to get some more information out of the system that I had but
system got rebooted and I couldn't reproduce the behavior again.

Don't you think that In 'scsi_sense_sbuf' function, We also need to print
the SCSI sense key, ASC, and ASCQ to get some more information about the
error or just the error code is enough.

sense_key = sense->flags & SSD_KEY;
asc = (sense->extra_len >= 5) ? sense->add_sense_code : 0;
ascq = (sense->extra_len >= 6) ? sense->add_sense_code_qual : 0;