Date:      Fri, 9 Feb 2007 11:41:57 -0700
From:      Aaron Siegel <bulk_mail@siegel-tech.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Atheros Card support

Hello

I am looking for a pci wireless card for my Freebsd router.  According to the
hardware notes for 6.2 "The  ath(4) driver supports all Atheros Cardbus or
PCI cards, except those that are based on the AR5005VL chipset."

Does the ath driver support include AR5005GS or AR5006XS? It appears the
chipset listed in the man page are no longer being used in being used.

Can anyone suggest a card? I would like to avoid using the ndis driver. I have
tried using it for two different card and was unsuccessful.

Thank you,
Aaron