Date:      Sat, 16 May 1998 11:46:09 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        "Douglas R. Brown" <dbrown@excel.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Internet problems

I understand your frustration but so many machines running the internet
ARE freebsd that it is just possible that maye there is a problem
with you rmachine :-) (e.g. YAHOO web servers are all FreeBSD)

Your careful description of your problems would probably lead
to helpful suggestions as to what might be wrong..
The email address is the only information wwe can get from this email.

julian