Date:      Fri, 10 Apr 1998 20:30:28 -0500
From:      Mark Cartwright <loper@mindspring.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   updated user PPP

Hello.  I am (still) using 2.2.2-RELEASE and the user PPP that came
with it.  I have packet aliasing working, but cannot get it to alias
Internet games to my private network that use UDP.  I have gotten the
impression that the new(?) version of PPP supports the 'alias' command
to force the aliasing of specific packet types on specific ports from
within the PPP interface, but cannot get the source for PPP to compile
on my system as gotten from the FTP site.  Any help here, or a bin, or
.tgz file would be greatly appreciated.
	If it helps at all, the games I am trying to get to work specifically
are Starcraft and Quake.  Thanks very much in advance.

Mark Cartwright