Date:      Sat, 29 Dec 2001 15:46:29 -0500
From:      "Oliver, Michael W." <oliver.michael@gargantuan.com>
To:        'Cliff Sarginson' <cliff@raggedclown.net>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Teaching parents UNIX

I would suggest that Microsoft software is NOT responsible for the spread of
virii.  What can software do by itself without the driving force of a human
being?  I submit that ignorant/cheap/lazy/whatever users, coupled with kids
(with too much time on their hands and parents who don't know or don't care)
writing virii, are the cause of the vast majority of virus infections.

I do not want to get into any kind of pissing match with you Cliff, because
your rabid distaste for MS products rivals any that I have seen, and I share
that view to some extent.  I will let Anthony be the Microsoft advocate ;-)

Michael Oliver