Date:      Sat, 5 Jan 2002 20:08:31 +0100
From:      J.S. <johann@broadpark.no>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fw: Any Billing/Invoice SW available in ports?

Yes, why isn't there a `business' category in the ports collection?

Many users would benefit from it, as these things are rather hard to find.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 13:38:38 -0500
From: Jim Freeze <jfreeze@freebsdportal.com>
To: questions@freebsd.org
Subject: Any Billing/Invoice SW available in ports?

Hi:

I am looking for software that will generate
a billing/invoice statement and do some
accounting for a small business.
I see that there are several personal finance packages
in ports but I did not find any for a small business.
Does anyone know of a package that is available --
preferrably free?

Thanks

--
Jim Freeze
Today is a fine day for Ruby programming.