Date:      Sat, 22 Jul 2000 11:34:14 -0400
From:      David Banning <David@www3.pacific-pages.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   question on database rdbms - php mysql

I am looking to build a custom order system for a small company.

They want to enter their orders on site or from the web.  I have
installed
mysql and php from the ports.

I wonder though - is there a front-end for mysql where we could
create data entry forms - look up companies - then orders etc.. either
for
X or for dumb terminals

I know Britanica has written their whole enyclopedia disk to run through
a browser whether you use it stand-alone or web-based.  It is feasable
/efficient
to create a php / html order system for in-house use as well as web
based?