Date:      Wed, 26 Jun 2002 13:19:48 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Alexander V Zubchenko <stalker@hermes-comp.zp.ua>
To:        Thomas Widlundh <tw@ettnet.se>
Cc:        freeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: XFree86

Greetings!

Sorry, i'm not experienced with this. But the only thing which may b
changed is mouse device. In FreeBSD sometime i was in need of
/dev/sysmouse to work. And in Linux this is /dev/mouse (afair). I look
through my XF86Config (But for X 4.2.0 on FBSD 4.3-RELEASE) and don't
c anything else which may b OS-dependent. IMHO, You are in right
direction. X is not part of OS (we r not in M$ world, what is great).

Alexander V Zubchenko,		E-Mail: stalker@hermes-comp.zp.ua
System Administrator,		WWW: http://www.hermes-comp.zp.ua/
Hermes-comp,
Ukraine,