Date:      Fri, 24 Feb 1995 08:10:45 -0800 (PST)
From:      Tony Gaw <Anthony.Gaw@EBay.Sun.COM>
To:        oi-users@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   resend: glyph click callback/drag object (fwd)

(sorry if you saw this already)

I have a OI_glyph object which has a click callback from gp->set_click().

It worked fine until I made this OI_glyph draggable by overriding the
OI_glyph translation:
  static char button_trans[] = "<Btn1Down>:     drag_copy_start()\n";

Because of the above trans, my glyph click callback never gets called.

Any tips on how to get both the click callback AND draggability to
work on my glyph?

BTW, I'm trying to mimic Sun's filemgr icons - which allow the icon
to be selected (one click), viewed (double click), and dragged.

TIA.