Date:      Mon, 09 Nov 1998 09:19:03 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        sperber@Informatik.Uni-Tuebingen.De (Michael Sperber [Mr. Preprocessor])
Cc:        dag-erli@ifi.uio.no (Dag-Erling C. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Sm=F8rgrav?= ), freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CPU halts using mpg123 and OSS

> I'd checked that there was no PR obviously related to this, that's why
> I posted.  The OSS people also mentioned that they'd mailed Jordan
> directly.  Should I badger them some more to send a PR, or can Jordan
> comment?

We've probably escallated it as much as it can be within the core
team and someone will either manage to fix it or, well I dunno. :-)
It would be nice if any of the other members of -hackers wished to
get involved, of course, and I've already sent out mail to the OSS
folks asking that they widen their search a little.

- Jordan