Date:      Wed, 12 Aug 2009 04:44:16 +0400
From:      Dmitry Marakasov <amdmi3@amdmi3.ru>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        portmgr@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: SourceForge changing file distribution scheme!

* Dmitry Marakasov (amdmi3@amdmi3.ru) wrote:

> I've noticed that SF is changing file distribution scheme significantly,

So, what do we do? May I commit the patch (+portmgr)? I believe this to
be the best solution (even if a temporary one if we'll be able to
resolve things with SF) as it will be clear which port uses the new
scheme and there will be no variety of workarounds.

The patch is still there:
http://people.freebsd.org/~amdmi3/bsd.sites.mk.patch

- Add MASTER_SITE_SOURCEFORGE_NEW for new scheme urls
- Revive garr mirror as it's useable again

--
Dmitry Marakasov   .   55B5 0596 FF1E 8D84 5F56  9510 D35A 80DD F9D2 F77D
amdmi3@amdmi3.ru  ..:  jabber: amdmi3@jabber.ru    http://www.amdmi3.ru