Date:      Fri, 18 Oct 2002 16:54:33 +0200
From:      <Danny.Carroll@mail.ing.nl>
To:        <spreng@insomniac.ch>, <henrich@sigbus.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: IPSEC/NAT issues

I have often wondered about this..
Surely there must be a way to do it.

-D

-----------------------------------------------------------------=0A=
ATTENTION:=0A=
The information in this electronic mail message is private and=0A=
confidential, and only intended for the addressee. Should you=0A=
receive this message by mistake, you are hereby notified that=0A=
any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this=0A=
message is strictly prohibited. Please inform the sender by=0A=
reply transmission and delete the message without copying or=0A=
opening it.=0A=
=0A=
Messages and attachments are scanned for all viruses known.=0A=
If this message contains password-protected attachments, the=0A=
files have NOT been scanned for viruses by the ING mail domain.=0A=
Always scan attachments before opening them.=0A=