Date:      Tue, 23 Mar 1999 15:28:18 -0600
From:      "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@visi.com>
To:        "Andre Albsmeier" <andre.albsmeier@mchp.siemens.de>, <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Heavy MSDOS fs problems with floppies

It has been around for a while.  Try this:

    Insert a write protected floppy disk:

    dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/fd0 bs=4096 count=10

    I am sure this will crash your system too.  If it doesn't try increasing
the count.  ;-]

I thought that they had fixed this - have you built the world lately?

Tom Veldhouse
veldy@visi.com