Date:      Sun, 18 Dec 2016 13:40:49 +0100
From:      Miroslav Lachman <000.fbsd@quip.cz>
To:        David Marec <david.marec@davenulle.org>, freebsd-stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: [ZFS] files in a weird situtation

David Marec wrote on 2016/12/18 09:30:
> On 18.12.2016 01:38, Adam Vande More wrote:
>>
>> I am unable to understand what your intent is here.  If you wish to
>> delete it, you can do:
>>
>> find . -inum 10552574 -exec rm {} \;
>
> It fails on «No such file or directory».
>
> This file missing, not much works.
> I have installed a copy into `/usr/lib` to make the system run again.
>
> So, I can't install a new world: `install -C` fails in the same way.

Then you can boot from recovery media like mfsBSD and unpack good known
distribution from kernel.txz and base.txz (or do make installkernel &&
make installworld from NFS mounted /usr/src and /usr/obj).
But if dataset in question is somehow corrupted maybe you need to make
different dataset, extract all files, remove old dataset and rename this
new dataset.

If this is pool error than it will be better to scratch it and start
again from backups.

Miroslav Lachman