Date:      Sun, 15 Apr 2007 09:02:33 -0500
From:      Nikolay Mirin <nik@optim.com.ru>
Cc:        mvoorhis@cs.wpi.edu, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: GELI versus GBDE?

Oh, and of course! GELI allow selection of the algorithm, key length and
such. GBDE uses AES-128 only.

I migrated to GELI in December, 2006.
After the problem I had was resolved:

Honestly, I also had a problem with GELI data authentication support,
but I don't really need it.
Google and search the PR database to see what other folks had to say.