Date:      Thu, 20 Jul 1995 14:48:43 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com>
To:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Super price on memory...

One of my distributors just called me with a minor purchasing
error and has:

Qty 6 16MBx9-70nS 30 Pin SIMMS he needs to dump, I can pass
these on to first come buyers at $423.00 each, + shipping.

You do not need to buy all of them if you only want 2 or 4
that is fine.  Do not really want to split them to singles.

Full 1 year warranty.  These are _new_ parts.