Date:      Thu, 7 Oct 1999 02:11:41 +0200
From:      "Ion Mihai Tetcu" <itetcu@go.ro>
To:        Doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD localization for Romania [2]

Because it is over a week since i originally post it i send the
question once again, hoping for a greater succes.

In 21 Sep 99, la 12:16, Ion Mihai Tetcu a scris:

Salut / Hi everyone,

Stie cineva despre o localizare macar partiala pt. FreeBSD (pt.
Romania si Moldova)? Pe pagina de web nu am gasit nimic. Exista
un proiect pt. a-l localiza? Daca da, as vrea sa ma alatur si eu.
Daca nu, haideti sa il incepem ?!
     /
Is there a a localization of FreeBSD for Romania? I saw no sign of
it on the web page.
If not, is there a project to do it? I would like to join it. I think Linux
is being localized (or a project). If someone is interested in doing
such a thing (as I saw some .ro and  .md addresses) please send
me a word.

       Salve / Bye,
       Ionut

Ion Mihai Tetcu