Date:      Mon, 13 Oct 2008 21:41:14 -0700
From:      Jeremy Chadwick <koitsu@FreeBSD.org>
To:        RYAN vAN GINNEKEN <king@computerking.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: aclocal broken

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 09:20:34PM -0600, RYAN vAN GINNEKEN wrote:
> Trying to install zoneminder port but getting this error
> Using this version on Freebsd
>
> FreeBSD pcbsd 7.1-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 7.1-PRERELEASE #42: Thu Sep 11 09:07:25 EDT 2008     root@pcbsd:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/PCBSD  i386
>
> cd . && /bin/sh /usr/ports/multimedia/zoneminder/work/ZoneMinder-1.23.3/missing --run autoheader

I have no such port on my system, and the FreeBSD web site agrees:

# cd /usr/ports/multimedia/zoneminder
/usr/ports/multimedia/zoneminder: No such file or directory.
# grep -i zoneminder /usr/ports/INDEX-7
#

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/multimedia/zoneminder

I'm not sure how much support you'll get here for that.

> aclocal.m4:14: error: this file was generated for autoconf 2.61.
> You have another version of autoconf.  If you want to use that,
> you should regenerate the build system entirely.
> aclocal.m4:14: the top level
> autom4te-2.62: /usr/local/bin/gm4 failed with exit status: 63
> autoheader-2.62: '/usr/local/bin/autom4te-2.62' failed with exit status: 63

This indicates whoever made the port Makefile is making use of the wrong
version of autoconf.  The following line should be added or changed in
the port Makefile:

USE_AUTOTOOLS=	autoconf:261:env