Date:      Tue, 20 Apr 1999 06:53:31 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Conrad Sabatier <conrads@neosoft.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        Jean-Louis Thirot <thirot@univ-brest.fr>
Subject:   FW: Re: TkWine setup under FreeBSD

The following is a message I sent to the author of "TkWine", a nice tool
for downloading, configuring, building. installing and running Wine, which
unfortunately, doesn't work on FreeBSD!

I'm really not knowledgeable enough to provide the information he requested
in response, so I thought this might be a good place to ask.  :-)

I've Cc'ed this message to the author, to include him in any discussion
that arises.  He seems genuinely interested in getting this thing to work
under FreeBSD.

Thanks,

Conrad

-----FW: <371C57D6.DDE280A4@univ-brest.fr>-----