Date:      Sun, 8 Jun 2014 22:03:18 -0400
From:      Michael Wagner <mikepwagner@mikepwagner.net>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: finance/gnucash

I am very new to freeBSD, and I have a couple of questions.

I noticed that the two things that intrigued me about gnucahs are
apparently turned off in the freeBSD port of gnucash - though it's posiible
that they are jsut turned off in PC-BSD version of the freeBSD port:

1)  database support (ie, storing gnucash info in PostGres, etc).
2)  OFX file support.

Is this a matter of proprietary code and/or open source issues, or lack of
interest?

Thanks,

Mike

"... if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into you."  -
Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil