Date:      Sun, 21 Aug 2005 15:42:56 -0400
From:      Gerard Seibert <gerard-seibert@suscom.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   "dk-milter" installation

I was wondering if anyone has installed the 'dk-milter-0.3.0_1' port. I
installed it, but I could not get it to run. I received several error
messages at boot-up, even after enabling the files in
'/usr/local/etc/rc.d', which by the way there was no documentation for.
In fact, I was unable to find any documentation for this port on FreeBSD.
If I could locate some decent documentation, perhaps I could get it
running correctly.

I am running FreeBSD 5.4 with Sendmail.

                               __---__
                       __--( /     \ )XXXXXXXXXXXXX_
                     --XXX(   O   O  )XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-
                    /XXX(       U     )        XXXXXXX\
                  /XXXXX(              )--_  XXXXXXXXXXX\
                 /XXXXX/ (      O     )   XXXXXX   \XXXXX\

--
Gerard E. Seibert
gerard-seibert@suscom.net