Date:      Thu, 21 Oct 2004 17:34:10 +0200
From:      Roman Kennke <roman@ontographics.com>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   PAM and SU?

Hi list,

I need some help. I have upgraded from 5.2.1 to 5.3-RC1 and now su lets
me into root without a password, I really don't like this.
I think that the problem lies in the configuration file /etc/pam.d/su .

This is what /var/log/messages has to say:

Oct 21 16:47:43 box7954 su: in openpam_read_policy_file():
/etc/pam.d/su: invalid control flag on line 11: 'include'

it seems that it doesn't understand the include flag properly. I googled
a little bit and in no manual I found the include flag mentioned. So
what is going on here?

/Roman