Date:      Fri, 1 Dec 2000 15:55:47 +0100
From:      "Serial" <luke@roberts.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Need HELP to Log User Log-ins from the internet

Hi,

I've setup a FreeBSD 4.1.1-STABLE box to connect a network to the internet
with natd and ipfw firewall.
I've also setup the FreeBSD box to let teleworkers log in with FTP and
telnet.

Now I would like to log FTP and telnet Log-in's from teleworkers who connect
to the machine from the internet.
I woul like to see the time and IP numer from which users Log-in.

I have looked at the /var/log/messages file but this only shows SU Login's.

All help is greatly appriciated!

Luke