Date:      Sun, 19 May 2002 21:51:00 +0200
From:      Gary Jennejohn <garyj@jennejohn.org>
To:        msch@snafu.de
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: i4b on -current

Matthias Schuendehuette writes:
> So - any hints from the ISDN-Gurus? Known behaviour? Reasons?
> Workarounds (other than using -stable :-)?

Do you have any of the debugging options for -current turned on ?
Things like INVARIANTS, INVARIANT_SUPPORT, WITNESS and
WITNESS_SKIPSPIN ? This can kill performance.

I remember seeing lousy performance under -current too, until I
turned off _all_ the debugging stuff.

In fact, unless you're doing development under -current, it's
generally a good idea to just turn off all the debugging stuff.
I do, even though I'm a committer and should have it enabled.

-------
Gary Jennejohn / garyj@jennejohn.org gj@freebsd.org gj@denx.de