Date:      Tue, 7 Mar 2000 18:20:46 -1000 (HST)
From:      FreeBSD MAIL <freebsd@mauibuilt.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Intel 810/BookPC

Sorry if this is a repost but I didnt see it come throug yet and my mail was
screwed up.

I am working with a BookPC whith an intel 810 all in one chipset.

I was wondering if there was planned support for the sound and if someone
has heard anyting about the Xfree86 (linux) LKM being ported to FreeBSD.

Thanks in advance

RP
puga@mauibuilt.com
PS I have heard that the i810 chipset isnt so hot but concider what you get
for a wholesale cost of $145.00

Case, MB, 52X-cdrom, 1.44flp, 8meg AGP video, 10/100NIC, onboard sound,
56k Winmodem (crap but consistant enough crap may be worthy of driver) TV out
and S-Video out, keyboard 3 button mouse speakers and power supply.

add RAM, HD and CPU (up to 550mhz) and you have a nifty work station.

just a thought.......