Date:      Tue, 07 Jul 2009 22:08:06 -0300
From:      Alejandro Pulver <alepulver@FreeBSD.org>
To:        soc-status@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ports licenses - report 3

Hello,

The last weeks my mentor tested the patch on pointyhat and it worked
fine. It should be ready (or very close) to be committed to CVS.

Manually tagging ports with licenses and associated redistribution
permissions works fine.

This week I'll focus on replacing ports/LEGAL, by adding some helper
targets, and variables. Permissions themselves are already implemented
(even checksum of propietary licenses so the user is notified if they
changed since the last time they were accepted).

The wiki will also be updated to reflect current goals and progress.

Regards,
Ale

P.S.: the last weeks I had my last exams and didn't have much time, but
now it's over.