Date:      Tue, 27 Dec 2005 01:25:47 -0800
From:      Eric Anholt <eta@lclark.edu>
To:        Darren Pilgrim <darren.pilgrim@bitfreak.org>
Cc:        'Chris Gilbert' <Chris@lainos.org>, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: ATI on FreeBSD! FireGL Linux Driver Port (correction,clarification)

--=-dv5My2yiwSOBdC9HRO58

On Tue, 2005-12-27 at 01:14 -0800, Darren Pilgrim wrote:
>=20

I'm confused, why are you using glxgears as if it was a benchmark?

If you wanted to turn off 3d hardware acceleration, and some 2d
acceleration related to that, then remove Load "dri" from your
xorg.conf.

--=20
Eric Anholt                                     eta@lclark.edu
http://people.freebsd.org/~anholt/              anholt@FreeBSD.org