Date:      Mon, 20 Jan 97 17:09:02 Pacific Standard Time
From:      "Sean J. Schluntz"  <schluntz@pinpt.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dial In PPP & Dial Back.

How can you configure FreeBSD to accept a dial back?  I'm going to be dialing
in long distance from home to the office on an ISDN line and the Shiva
LANRover will be doing dial back for security and telco charges.  How do I set
FreeBSD up so that I can do the dial in, hang up and accept a call back to log
into the network?

-Sean
Sean J. Schluntz                                  <schluntz@pinpt.com>
Manager, Support Services                        ph. 408.997.6900 x222
PinPoint Software Corporation                    fx. 408.323.2300
6155 Almaden Expressway, Suite 100
San Jose, CA.  95120                             http://www.pinpt.com/

Local Time Sent: 01/20/97 17:09:02