Date:      Mon, 10 May 2010 23:54:38 +0400
From:      Vladimir Grebenschikov <vova@fbsd.ru>
To:        Jan Henrik Sylvester <me@janh.de>
Cc:        gnome-list freebsd <freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: databases/evolution-data-server: krb5 not found

Hi=20

Same for me, any cure for that ?=20

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Henrik Sylvester <me@janh.de>
To: gnome-list freebsd <freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 12:36:26 +0200

Trying to "portupgrade -a" after one month (waiting for xorg), I cannot=20
build databases/evolution-data-server, because:

checking for Kerberos 5... no
no
configure: error: You specified with krb5, but it was not found.

Is it broken or is it my configuration?

During the last month, I did install security/heimdal and some=20
experimental OpenAFS port, but I have removed both and there should be=20
no remaining files. Moreover I changed /etc/krb5.conf and Kerberos is=20
now working. I do not see how that could cause the error.

Everything databases/evolution-data-server depends upon is up to date.=20
(In fact, everything but databases/evolution-data-server,=20
net/kdenetwork4, and graphics/opengtl plus a few ports depending on=20
these three.) gnomelogalyzer does not report anything. I attach the=20
buildlog and config.log.

Thanks for any hint
Jan Henrik